Welcome to Cutezie Creations

Take a look around my crafty place! I hope you enjoy your stay...I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Why Close to my Heart?

There are a lot of Scrapbooking & Stamping companies to choose from...why choose CTMH? 
As an avid scrapbooker & paper crafter, I decided to start doing some research on scrapbooking companies.  I wanted to make a little extra money to help support my crafty habit.  So, I went on-line, called some friends and looked at the different companies and what each had to offer.  Here is what I found:

1.  Close to my Heart had the best consultant compensation plan. They pay 22% base, and as your sales grow, so does your compensation. 

2.  I LOVE that they have clear acrylic stamps!  Ok.  That might not be a big selling point for you, but it was a VERY big deal to me!  I didn't have my own scrap space at the time, so my space was extremely limited.  I didn't have the space to store boxes and boxes of stamps.  And let's face it, part of the reason most of us become consultants is to get the great discount on great products...I knew my stash was about to grow tremendously....I needed to make sure I had the space :0)

3. The consultant kit was way less expensive (about $100 less) than the competitors!  That made a HUGE difference for me! 

4.  I loved that everything was coordinated in "KITS" -because that meant less work for me!

Now that I've been a consultant for over 2 years, I can absolutely say, without a doubt that it was the perfect decision for me!  I LOVE my "job"!!!!

*******50% off Consultant Kit in May! *******
CTMH is offering their new consultant kit for $64.50!
AND-
You will also receive the You and Me kit ($34.95 value) FREE along with your new consultant kit!

It's an UNBELIEVABLE deal....So, if you are thinking about it, give me a call and I can answer any questions you might have....I know that starting your own business can be scary, but where else can you do it for $64.50?  You get all of the business materials and plenty of great product to get you started.  Now is the BEST time to join CTMH!

Happy Scrappin'
Michelle Owen
281-687-3686

No comments:

Post a Comment