Welcome to Cutezie Creations

Take a look around my crafty place! I hope you enjoy your stay...I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

May is National Scrapbooking Month!

You know you have a crazy hobby when there is an entire month to celebrate it!  So get ready, because you are in for a ton of treats this month!

You and Me Scrapbooking Kit
This great kit comes with the most adorable stamp set, paper, embellishments and the most delishious striped chocolate ribbon :0)  Enough paper for 2 two page layouts and extra scraps for cards!  (Plus, you get that awesome stamp set)

You can order this kit for $34.95 or you can get it for $15 with a $50 purchase!
Watch the YouTube video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myK0CzfXL70&feature=player_embedded

 WAIT! There's more!

50% off the Consultant Kit
Would you like a great discount on great products?  Have you thought about a part time job to help with expenses?  Well, this could be your chance:  In May, Close to my Heart is offering the New Consultant Kit for 50% off!  That means you could get your own business started for $64.50!  That is INCREDIBLE! 

AND by starting your own business with CTMH in May, you will also receive the You and Me Scrapbooking Kit for FREE!

WOW! That's $99.45 in savings!

I'd love to help you get started.  Just contact me and I can answer any questions you may have!  This is the PERFECT time to Join my Team!

Happy Scrappin'
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment