Welcome to Cutezie Creations

Take a look around my crafty place! I hope you enjoy your stay...I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog Sponsor this month!

Welcome to Cutezie Creations!  If you're here from H2H, thanks for visiting.  I'm pretty new to the blogging world, so I am really looking forward to "meeting" some great new crafty friends!

If you don't know about H2H, then you're in for a treat!  Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog is a great place to find inspiration and some awesome projects using Close to my Heart products!  You can find the link HERE.  Take a look and join in the fun, you just might win one of two great prizes (one of them from yours truly). 

Hope you have a fab month full of great inspiration and crafty fun!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment