Welcome to Cutezie Creations

Take a look around my crafty place! I hope you enjoy your stay...I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Some dates for upcoming "crafty happenings"

Hello friends,

I'm still working on this crazy blog thing.  It's not going so well to be perfectly honest.  I found a super cute website that has these awesome templates (like all of the oh, so very cute blogs I stalk) but it ended up messing up the code and I had to go back and try to fix it...so, if it looks a little "off" then just be patient, because I have NO IDEA what I'm doing!!!

Ok, with that out of the way, I'd like to let you know about some "crafty happenings" that I have on the schedule. 

Saturday, April 23rd, 10am-5 pm
All Day Crop- FREE
Tomball Library

Friday, May 6th, 7pm
Scrappy Hour @
My Crafty Place
$5 cover for supplies
Let's get together to make some cards and just play!

These are only the latest additions and upcoming events. 
Contact me for more info or to RSVP

No comments:

Post a Comment