Welcome to Cutezie Creations

Take a look around my crafty place! I hope you enjoy your stay...I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, April 25, 2011

So Blessed

This is a project that I did with the Close to my Heart My Creations Banner. I wasn't really sure what to do with the plain white chipboard banner, but once I picked the paper, everything fell into place pretty quicky.    I  used the Bliss L2 paper pack and Crystal Blue/Heavently Blue as an accent color. Here is a complete list of supplies that I used for this project. It was so fun! and I will definitley be doing a workshop soon.



X7132B Bliss Level 2 Paper Pack
Z1378 My Creations Banner
Z647 Heavenly Blue Embossing Powder
Z1392 2" Scallop Punch
Z1371 Blue Assortment Buttons
Z1354 Miracle Irresistables Chipboard
Z1377 Kraft Color Ready borders
Z1294 Sanding Kit
Z2111 Chocolate Ink
Z1333 Opaques Adhesive Gems (Mocha)
D1418 Stamp Set

Happy Scrappin'
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment