Welcome to Cutezie Creations

Take a look around my crafty place! I hope you enjoy your stay...I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Gone for the Summer, but not for long

Okay.  My goal in starting this blog was to put all kinds of fun, exciting projects and ideas for my crafty (and not so crafty friends)...As you can see, I haven't posted since Father's Day! UGH!  Well, I'm about to blame it on my kids!  Two kids at home all day is taking it's toll...plus, I'm wiped out at the end of the day...so, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

I will be announcing some great new workshops and adding some projects, just not until my sweeties are back in school!  My sweet H is going to Kinder! I can't believe it!  I have really enjoyed this time with them.  I have had a little time to craft, but not a ton...and definitely not enough time to work on a project and post pictures of it.  Both my kids are in bed right now.  One is asleep and the other is whining.  I'm ready for BED!

I wanted to be in my craft room, but that's not going to happen...maybe tomorrow :0)

Happy Scrapping (I hope someone is getting some crafty stuff done)
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration! I have chosen your blog for an award!

    You can find the post at http://wmlacroix.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-award-who-me.html !!

    ReplyDelete